Monday, August 10, 2009

Bullied Money Makers and Beacme One

To all the intellectuals, most of you as children, were probably bullied or picked on because you were different. Because you were smarter. Maybe as I write this post, I realize I probably one of those bullies. We picked on ya'll because you had something we didnt. Being smart made you better. Or at least that was how I looked at it. Then I grew up realizing that everyone is the same.

But as you guys grew up and became men and women, You became bullies, looking down on people that aren't as smart as you are. Being smart in the way I am talking about, is that you know technical details, mathematics, and science. it doesn't mean you grew up.

You are still that little kid that got picked on in school, and now you are picking on everyone else in retribution. I not only grew up, but I grew as a person. I read some of these posts, and you pick at the people for actually no reason. Me, myself, I view it as retribution to my past.

I was guilty of throwing the first stone. Along with lots of my friends that played sports, had the nice cars, and got away with anything we did, just because our teams won. Now as ya'll read this and prepare to flame me for my opinion, I want you to think, are you attacking my opinion, or are you attacking that kids that picked on you from your past.

Now as the gasoline gets poured on the fire, what are your motivations for talking down to people who want to learn? Or has your life become so empty, that you only find joy in other peoples pain? This isn't just an indictment of just you, the readers, but of myself as well. Because if people like me hadn't existed, maybe people like you wouldn't either. Let the fire be lit.

No comments:

Post a Comment