Monday, August 10, 2009

Revenuehill Stealing Money!

I was surfing and I got this post somewhere and it talks about Revenuehill. This guy go pissed. Why he wouldn't be?

I only joined them because the guy who owns them is a member here and he said we didn't need to use real tax info to get paid. I really suck at making money online but I decided to go all out and create a blog that targeted people specifically looking for the offers Revenuehill had. I did all my SEO and even did a little PPC to get me some traffic.

I really was doing well I mean I only did whitehat traffic and got my account up to more than $500. Now I'm being told I'm not getting paid because I'm a scammer and that really hurts because I like totally did everything the right way and this asshole guy who owns it said I was doing fraud when all I did was put up stuff on my blog.

I'm not sure who to trust anymore and maybe I'll just go back to the other forums about making money. I really love it here because usually the people here have each others back instead of sticking a knife in it.

I know it may not seem like much to most of you but to me $500 is a lot of money. I really worked my ass off for it and the thing that hurt the most was that not only is he saying he's not going to pay he called me names and said I was one of the people who ruined it for him by doing fraud but he never even asked for my account info.

I don't remember the owners handle on this site but be warned he's a mean guy and he steals money from hard working people.

No comments:

Post a Comment